ALIS - Automated Legal Intelligent System
Ambito di ricerca
Intelligenza Artificiale e Diritto
Progetti di ricerca
Elia Maria Barragan, Bram Roth
- ORT France - Coordinamento;
- Atos Origin Sociedad Anonima Espanola - Collaborazione;
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine - Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering - Collaborazione;
- Sineura - Collaborazione;
- CBKE - Research Centre for Legal and Economical Aspects of Electronic Communication - Collaborazione;
- EXALEAD SA;
- Technical University Darmstadt;
- Alma Consulting;
ALIS will develop an innovative system in order to provide European citizens and private companies with a transparent, fast, secure and reliable access to the European Legal Knowledge. Attention will be paid to develop a system that will be: inclusive: open to citizens as well as to SMEs and industries; Pan-European: open and useable in the whole European Union; Productive: time- and cost-effective; Ergonomic: user-friendly to provide easy access to relevant information; Intelligent: capable of developing reasoning adapted both to the user and to the case under consideration.
ALIS will make the management of legal knowledge easier, in order to: Avoid conflicts through prevention; Quicken judiciary decisions; Facilitate compliance with laws and regulations; Facilitate the evolution of legal systems.